Sunday, March 2, 2008

Childhood days are the ones most precious days


Childhood days are the ones most precious days
Now when I thought of that days wow they were so beautiful that time. Human being is not satisfied with the presentation condition always. We have a long list of wishes but when u thing of ur childhood I don’t have words to describe that wonderful days when u have no tension, craze for everything, your heart is full of enthusiasm and no bad thought all pure mind, what I feel is that in childhood days, we don’t think of anything which is harmful. School days are the best days, your first crush on anything feel so good you keep thinking about that continoudly but know when you thought we felt that n that we feel we were so immature and unintelligent that time. But those are the beautiful days. You can get everything but you cant buy your childhood days. I thought of that days vo mama sein bolna I don’t like this give me something else to eat, fight with your siblings, kuch bhi naya aaye toh kehana yein mera hai this is my personal property, playing with friends, all laughing, barish mein nahana or mama ka bulna jaldi aao nahi toh sardi lag jayegi, subhah school kein liye nahi utna, Monday ko rona mujhe nahi jana school, new dress kein liye zid karna wow
Those were my precious moments, everybody have their own

2 comments:

Sahefa said...

Everyone misses their childhood and i think same is with you.
By the way you have a great blog because it is related to you and your thoughts. I also have the same subject on my blog. Don't know why i didn't knew about it before.
Keep up the good work.

Samridhi said...

Thanks! Sahefa